Upload your CV
Please use the form opposite to upload your CV.
Things to keep in mind while writing your CV:
- Make sure all your spelling, grammar and punctuation is correct.
- Your CV should be clear, easy to read, and list your responsibilities and customer base in an easily understandable manner.
- Include examples of sales achievements such as your sales ranking.
- Write about all of your experience in your specific areas.
- Your CV should be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 pages long.
- For each change in your career, there are key things recruiters want to hear. Spend some time listing these key things before you ever start writing your application.Use buzzwords and concepts that will carry conviction.
- You need to make your application stand out from the rest. You need to reach these people where they get interested. The story of your career needs to build up expectations and you need to tell them the context in which your achievements have taken place.
If you're struggling to write your CV, you can always get in touch with us by phone, email, or using Skype Live Chat (click the button opposite!)