Terms & Conditions of Use of Pharmaceutical Sales Recruitment, Healthcare Sales Recruitment, Marketing Jobs - Evolve Selection
Terms and Conditions
The following stipulations apply to you (‘users,’ ‘user,’ ‘you’ or ‘your’) of this site; if you do not comply with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this web site (referred to throughout this document as ‘site’)
- This site is owned and operated by Evolve Selection Ltd, and (referred to as ‘the company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.) ‘
- The content which appears on this site is published in accordance with UK law. Whilst the content is accessible to residents of countries beyond the UK, it is principally intended for use by UK residents. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of content published on this site for residents of other locations. Users of this site do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own adherence to local legislation.
- Under no circumstances should any content on this site be considered as promotion or solicitation for any product, for the correct / preferred use of any product, or for the service of Evolve Selection Ltd, third party suppliers, clients or any third party service employed in the maintenance of this site. Users of this site should consult their health care practioners in respect of any medical condition whether diagnosed or otherwise, or pharmaceutical or healthcare related content on this site. We do not accept liability under any circumstances for consequences arising as a result of reliance on information contained on this site.
- Whilst we take all reasonable action to ensure content on this site is accurate and up-to-date, the content is published without warranty, may not be up-to-date and is subject to change by us without prior notification.
- The site contains links to web sites created and maintained by third parties over which we have no control; we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, pertinence or thoroughness in respect of content published on third party web sites, or for any consequences arising from reliance on third party content. The use of this site and all third party sites are at the sole risk of the user at all times.
- All brand and product names included in this site are trademarks or trade names of the company and / or its third party suppliers / clients, as appropriate. The copying of literary, artistic or intellectual property from this site for commercial purposes is prohibited, whether in hard copy, or for reproduction and / or storage in any other website or electronic facility, unless prior permission is granted by us. The exception to this rule is the printing or downloading in singular occurrence to one computer, of one copy of any of the website’s pages for personal, non-commercial use.
- If any of these terms and conditions of use are held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such regulations shall be deemed null; this will not affect the validity and enforceability of all remaining regulations.
Contact Evolve Selection for more information